Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Shine on me

This weekend at the RV SuperShow, we stopped at a lot of booths selling their wares!  While I was a little disappointed on the booths (do these people/companies not think about their presentation skills beforehand?).  

While they all had their niche, they didn't seem to have the "issues all RVers face" at the forefront of their minds.  As I read the RV Forums, there are several standing themes that RVers have concerns with.  For example, wifi in the RV Parks, more than 4 seminars, backup cameras, or catering to those looking to buy a new RV!

It would have been nice for one of those cell phone companies to offer "unlimited data plans" for RVers at a reasonable price!  

How about a wireless backup camera system that's range is Longer than 15 feet!  My RV is 31 feet and I'm on the small size nowadays!

Also, you might want to train your RV sells staff!  We watched a "punk" show a couple a few Itasca RVs.  He was condescending and RUDE!  Also, as they walked into the RVs, his comments were inappropriate.  Do you think I (or ALL of the other potential customers watching this) would even consider buying from this company?  I think NOT!  Remember, when you're spending $100k, you can be "particular" in what you want.

We did find a good product for making the RV shine!  The booth even gave me a sample to try it out and while it didn't remove the discoloration on the RV, it DID make the gel-coat shine!  I think I'll be ordering some product.

Check out First Finish Product at:
http://finishfirstpolish.com/



No comments:

Post a Comment