Monday, February 24, 2014

Off Time…what to do?

What does one do in their “off time” when they are camping (RVing)? Do you just sit around and watch TV or do you find something “more productive”! 

Now, I have been known to be one of those people who LIKE to watch a little (okay...a LOT) of TV! In fact, I think I was one of those first and undiagnosed “latch key kids” who their parents let the TV do the babysitting when growing up! Even to this day, I still turn on the TV, even if I'm not watching it. I think it's the sound...or I just need to have MANY things going on at one time.



Also, I'm NOT one of those people who LIKE to read! I'm not sure, but I think the first book I ever read (cover to cover) was when I was 20 years old! (say it isn't so that our public school system is teaching kids) However, nowadays, I do enjoy a good read, but it has to be something that really catches my attention (I am a little ADD!)


But here I am!!!! READING!!!!!




It's nice that every campground we have stayed in has some sort of book swap program! We've picked up quite a few books and we take them along with us to the beach!



So...let's read on!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment